Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing

Making Things Happen

ON DAYZ ....    

Click here to edit subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > General forum Discussion > BFS Airlines

BFS CodePro

BFS airlines will be opened tonight, with flights available in a Helicopter or Airplane, 2/4/14, for business, first flights will be taking off from North East Airport at aprox. 6:00 EST tonight, all trips are inter-airport, meaning that they will go between airfields only, circuits from Krasnostav Airport to Balota Airfield and vice versa will be three 1oz gold pieces, trips from Balota to the International (North West) Airport and vice versa will be two 1oz gold pieces, flights from the International Airport to Krasnostav and vice versa will also be two 1oz gold pieces. All flights will include a pre-flight meal consisting of a Meal Ready to Eat, and a soda, you may choose between Pepsi and Coca Cola. All inquiries about flight times and arranging flights can be conducted through this thread or through chatting with me in-game, in-game is preferred. Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to seeing you on the airfield for a flight soon!

Job Opportunities

Anyone wanting a job with the airline must contact me with a private message on the forums, a flight test will be conducted in-game, if you pass, you will make a commision of one 1oz gold piece for each flight you fly for the airline.

--

BuiltFromScratch YouTube Community, My Channel is BFS CodePro

February 4, 2014 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BFS CodePro

Flight Map Below

--

February 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[DDI]GHOST/MATT/SPECTER

ok then....

February 4, 2014 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BFS CodePro

[DDI]GHOST/MATT/SPECTER at February 4, 2014 at 8:24 PM

ok then....

It takes effort to make a profit and run a succesful operation

--

February 4, 2014 at 9:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BFS CodePro

Flights will be run this weekend, reserve by Thursday if you want to arrange a flight

--

February 10, 2014 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.